Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things I Am Thankful For

My sister: Someone that I am very thankful that I have in my life is my sister Lindsay. She is someone that I can always go to if I need help or someone to talk to. Ever since she left for college this fall I have been extra thankful for the few times that she is able to come home since she is so far away. All my life she has been someone that I look up to and has influenced me so I don't know where I would be without her.
My job: Another thing that I am thankful for is where I work. At McCray's creamery I have made new friends with people I work with and gained new experiences. Since it is my first job I never have really had too much responsibilities until working. I also have never had any source of money and working has taught me the importance of working hard to get benefits. Going to work is never a drag and I actually have fun so I have been very thankful to have a job that I enjoy.
Being American: Lastly, I am very thankful to be American. There are so many opportunities in America and I think about what it might be like if I lived somewhere else and it'd be so different. In America we are so lucky to have all the things we need basically handed to us.
Those are a few things that I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment